2006/12/09

Wii - Game for next generation

I've just bought a Wii tonight. Shirley had spent 3.5 hours on the games, but she didn't feel that she had played so long! (Except that she felt her hands are painful after the games). She would like to invite all of you to come and play! (Including Hin Hin, but Chris, if u come, u need to bring your PS3!)

By the way, when I play the Wii games, I just thought that now we can play sports (real exercise! it really needs much energy!) in front of the television. If you told me about this 10 years ago, I will say that u're non-sense. So that's the power of imagination! Can we come up with any creative ideas, and successfully implement them?

1 則留言:

chris 說...

Wonderful!!! You got two controllers (or called Wii remote?)

the playability of nintendo products seems to be mcuh higher than those of sony / MS... you can see this in NDS and now Wii.

How much was it? You bought it in the shop downstairs? This could be my next target, provided that I still have the time and energy...