2006/08/29

Bidding sharing

Some bidding sharing on Chow Sir birthday bridge competition.

1. I part with new partner, didn't said anything about bidding convention before play.
He bid 1S. I have 13pts, 4-card spade. I response 3 Spades. Final contract is 4S. But then my partner inch me: "u are using bidding convention of 50 years ago".

2. I bid 1D, i have 4-4 major. Opponent 2C, partner double. It is negative double. I expect partner 4-3 major or above, my partner say at least 4-4. (just sharing, this time lucky, he didn't laugh me)

3. My hand 2-1-4-6, 4-card diamond and 6 card club, 19pts.
I used stupid bidding method to reach 6C (50 yrs ago convention):
1C -> 1S -> 3C -> 3D -> 4NT...
Kei used smart bidding:
1C -> 1S -> 2D (reverse, 16pts 4-card diamond, 5-card club) -> 2H (4th suit game forcing) -> 3C (6-card club?!)...

沒有留言: