How to bid ar? Am i very wrong?
I am South, hold this hand:
S: AKQJ2
H: K8
D: 3
C: A9765
Vul EW, open bid by N
N E S W
- - 1S -
1NT 2D 3S -
- -
Final result is 11 tricks, coz we also have Club suit match.
1NT is forcing. I think i better bid 3C to show 2 suits instead of 3S. However, i am afraid my partner don't know my maximum hand and pass 3C. Or 3 level new suit always forcing?
Am i very wrong?
If i am minimum hand 13-14pts, also 5-5 S/C, i think i will bid 3C...
so, how to bid to show both pts and suits in above 2 cases?
5 則留言:
你partner揸2隻spade?
His hand:
S:96
H:T42
D:J865
C:KQT8
Any maximum points for his 1NT (at least 2 spade)?
If you "double" after 2D - assuming forcing one round, instead of penalty, and ask your partner to bid his best suit - if he bid 3C, would you bid 4S (on the understanding you both have 7S, 9C and your partner with not too much points, so you close the bidding), 4C (on the understanding you both have 7S, 9C, and don't know how many points your partner has - slam try? i don't think your partner will pass given you bid 3 times?) or others?
I am not familiar with 1NT forcing, i know it is less than 13pts, no guarantee on number of spade, can be 0.
I have read the book Kei lend me, but forgotton... need to read more.
Just gut feeling, I would say a better approach may be in HCP calculation. You have solid AKQJAK = 17 HCPs. Moreover, you have singleton in D and doubleton in H. That is 3 more HCPs making your hand 20 (19+). Open 2C. Depending on the bidding process, you may have a chance to reach 4S.
發佈留言